This group is for all partners who have been impacted by betrayal. The group process includes a combination of sharing, feedback, and workbook activities. The goal of the group is to create a safe, caring, and nurturing environment that promotes healing and growth towards your goals for more peace, joy, love, and passion in your life. Group therapy and support has been proven to be the most effective tool for healing.
Objectives of group:
- Better understand the trauma you are likely experiencing
- Work through “Intimate Treason” by Claudia Black, Ph.D.
- Process your pain, questions, and the many other emotions you are dealing with
- Better understand the reality of your relationship
- Provide a specific process for healing
- Implement a long-term strategy for personal healing
- Develop healthy, appropriate, intimate relationships with other safe women who are experiencing trauma similar to yours
When: We have multiple Groups. Please contact us to find out more.